- Posters must be on 100% recycled paper
- Posters must be no larger than 28cm x 42cm
- Posters must be accessible to all students
- Posters can be only displayed in designated areas by the Electoral Committee, labeled “Reserved for CSU Elections”
- Posters found outside the designated boards will subject the candidate/affiliation to a 5$ fine per poster
- You may not remove or damage any poster on the board
- You must remove ALL your campaign posters the day after polling ends.
Social Media is one of the most powerful tools you have, use it wisely:
- Be fair and respectful of other candidates’ perspective
- Be sure to read and understand the dedicated section of the Standing Regulation
- You must tag the CSU Elections’ page on each campaigning post (During campaign period only)
- If witnessing any violation of the Standing Regulations, tag the CSU Elections’ page, take a screenshot, and send it to the CEO
According to the Standing Regulations; Article 322. No campaign materials are allowed outside of any board designated by the Chief Electoral Officer.
- Chalking is considered a campaign material, and therefore is not authorized
Follow the following link to reserve tables for campaigning.
You can submit your 75 & 500 word bios to the following link. Make sure to respect the word limit.