- Postering is permitted, however be mindful of the proper poster board use (excessive postering may result in sanctions)
Social Media is one of the most powerful tools you have, use it wisely:
- Be fair and respectful of other candidates’ perspective
- Be sure to read and understand the dedicated section of the Standing Regulation
- You must tag the CSU Elections’ page on each campaigning post (During campaign period only)
- If witnessing any violation of the Standing Regulations, tag the CSU Elections’ page, take a screenshot, and send it to the CEO
- Chalking is permitted, however respect professors’ decisions & be mindful of excessive chalking (excessive chalking may result in sanctions)
- Contact: “email@example.com” to book tables &/or for table availability times
Please replace the text under “SUBMITTING BIOS” with the following:
Candidates can submit a bio of a maximum of 250 words that will be posted on the CSU’s election web platforms and shall be included as a viewable text on the online ballot. The biography can include your platform, experience, etc. This submission is optional.
Please note that before a candidate’s nomination form is to be accepted, they must submit a brief biography of no more than 75 words via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nomination forms will not be accepted if the short bio (75 words max) has not been included at the time of submission.
Please make sure to respect the word limit.